Welcome to Groundwork Digital! We are a strategic consultancy serving nonprofit organizations and institutions. We use digital (online, social media, and video primarily) to help your development operation:
- Acquire new donors.
- Retain current donors.
- Rethink stewardship, especially of online-acquired donors.
- Engage new, previously undiscovered segments of major donors.
- Build a truly multi-channel approach to fundraising.
More than half the planet’s population is online. Two thirds of North America is active on social media. New donors are spending hours online everyday and waiting to be engaged on those platforms. Our firm is focused on strategies and technology that connects you to those future donors and engages them in a way that is meaningful (and data-backed).
For example, did you know online ambassadors can be more powerful for the major gift program than they are for the annual fund? Check out the video below with Co-Founder Justin Ware to see how:
When it comes to acquisition of new donors, giving days and crowdfunding have been the hottest new trends for many years now. And you can’t find a team with more giving day and crowdfunding program experience than Groundwork Digital.
But perhaps more importantly, how do you retain all these unique, first-time online donors? Our team is especially well equipped to help you answer these difficult retention questions as well. Have a look at the following video with Co-Founder Rosa Conrad for more on how we support modern stewardship:
Groundwork Digital’s team has:
- Co-led the planning for more than three dozen online giving days.
- Helped establish hundreds of crowdfunding projects.
- Built more than a dozen successful online ambassador programs.
- Worked with clients to produce major donor-engaging digital strategies that elevate cultivation, stewardship, and solicitation.
Keep your eyes open for more posts like this with tips and tactics on engaging donors at every level using modern media. To be sure you don’t miss any updates, follow us on…
And always feel free to email us at email@example.com.
We can’t wait to start brainstorming and reinventing philanthropy with you!